Welcome and thank you for investigating the opportunities for interpreters and translators at LANGUAGE PEOPLE.
For 20 years our interpreters and translators have provided superior services to businesses and Government agencies through the U.S. and worldwide. Founded in the greater San Francisco Bay Area, our firm has grown to offer services across the nation and worldwide.
- Face-To-Face Interpreting: On-site interpreting at various locations near you
- Telephone Interpreting: Flexible schedules and locations to work as a phone interpreter
- Audio Transcribing and Voiceovers: Providing narration of audio files, movies, commercials and other voice talent.
- Document Translation: Work in a variety of special terminology areas, including scientific, technical/engineering, legal, medical, personnel and marketing literature.
- International Business Interpreting: Go on-site with some of our international customers.
- Language Teaching and Bilingual Testing: Advanced linguists are always needed to help test and qualify new interpreters.
- Video Remote Interpreting: Work remotely via video in both spoken language and sign language
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Fluent in English and at least one other language
- High School Graduate/GED
- 3 Professional References from Supervisors including language agencies OR 3 Letters of Recommendation
- College transcripts (if attended outside the United States)
Please allow at least 45 minutes to complete the application process as you will not have the option to save your work and come back to complete it. You will be asked to upload various documents, i.e., resume, college transcripts, interpreting & translating certificates, etc. during the process so please have them handy. If you only have hard copies, you can fax (707.540.6264), scan & e-mail to email@example.com or standard post. You will also need to print, sign and fax (707.540.6264), scan & email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail back a signature page and W9 form.
The sales position is responsible to market all products & services to new prospects, meet or exceed assigned sales quotas, provide support to client base, and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Cold call prospects
- Make client presentations
- Reply to RFP’s and bids as assigned
- Develop proposals
- Follow up on all leads
- Attend trade shows as required
- Use Microsoft CRM to track and report sales results
Please send your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.