Our trained professionals are available for scheduling by appointment and for emergency situations.
Organizations such as education, financial services, government, healthcare, legal, retail, and travel depend on our face-to-face interpreting service. We provide professional language support in over 150 languages as well as American Sign Language (ASL). With over 4,000 interpreters nationwide we at Language People possess the magnitude to bridge any language barriers on any day—at any time.
Your organization may be dealing with legal proceedings, an insurance claims interview, or a sensitive medical discussion and you can be sure that our interpreters are certified and professionally trained. You can request interpreters that possess specific credentials such as court certifications, or medically qualified with up-to-date immunization records necessary for healthcare assignments.
All of our ASL interpreters have been certified by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) and the National Association of the Deaf (NAD). Most of our ASL interpreters are also members of Children of Deaf Adults (CODA).
At Language People our Face-to-Face interpreting provides the most suitable qualified interpreter so you can be sure you’re getting the very best in:
- Modality—Our interpreters offer simultaneous and consecutive interpreting for whichever best suits your needs.
- Compliance—Providing interpreters keeps you in compliance with laws, policies, and standards including:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policy
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Health Information Technology for Economics and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Office of Minority Health policy
- The Joint Commission standards
- Confidentiality—Privacy and security are top priorities of Language People. Our interpreters are required to sign and abide by a strict code of ethics. This ensures that any customer’s sensitive information is handled with the utmost care.
- Training—Language People provides annual training for all interpreters.
- Cultural Sensitivity—Clients can specify the gender and dialect of their interpreter in order to ensure comfort and understanding.
- Fulfillment—Whether for pre-scheduled assignments or same-day emergency situations, our fulfillment rate is among the highest in the industry.