Our trained professionals are available for scheduling by appointment and for emergency situations.
Organizations such as education, financial services, government, healthcare, legal, retail, and travel depend on our face-to-face interpreting service. We provide professional language support in over 150 languages as well as American Sign Language (ASL). With over 4,000 interpreters nationwide we at Language People possess the magnitude to bridge any language barriers on any day at any time.
Your organization may be dealing with legal proceedings, an insurance claims interview, or a sensitive medical discussion and you can be sure that our interpreters are certified and professionally trained.You can request interpreters that possess specific credentials such as court certifications, or medically qualified with up-to-date immunization records necessary for healthcare assignments.
All of our ASL interpreters have been qualified/certified with RID and NAD. The majority of our ASL interpreters are children of deaf adults (CODA). At Language People our Face-to-Face interpreting provides the most suitable qualified interpreter to apply:
- Interpreting Modalities – Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting are available to best suit your needs
- Compliance – ADA, CMS, HIPAA, HITECH, Office of Minority Health Directives and The Joint Commission
- Confidentiality, Privacy, and Security – Interpreters are required annually to sign and abide by our strict interpreter code of ethics which ensures that your customer’s sensitive information is handled with the utmost care
- Interpreter Training – We hold annual training that includes FWA and HIPAA guidelines
- Culturally Sensitive – When you schedule an interpreter assignment you can specify the gender and dialect of the interpreter
- Fulfillment – Our fulfillment rate is among the highest in the industry, whether it is scheduling same-day for emergency situations or pre-scheduled assignments we are available.