Our trained professionals are available for scheduling by appointment and for emergency situations.
Organizations in every sector, education, financial services, government, healthcare, legal, retail and travel rely on our face-to-face interpreting service to provide professional language support in over 150 languages and American Sign Language (ASL). With over 4,000 interpreters nationwide Language People has the breadth and scale to bridge language barriers when and wherever you need us.
Whether it is a legal proceeding, insurance claims interview, student interview, or a sensitive medical discussion your organization can be sure that our interpreters are certified and professionally trained. You can request interpreters that have specific training or credentials e.g. court certifications, or medically qualified with up-to-date immunization records necessary for healthcare assignments. All ASL interpreters have been qualified/certified with RID and NAD. The majority of our ASL interpreters are child of Deaf adult (CODA). With Language People Face-to-Face interpreting we provide the most appropriate qualified interpreter to ensure:
- Interpreting Modalities – Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting best suit your needs;
- Compliance – ADA, CMS, HIPAA, HITECH, Office of Minority Health Directives and The Joint Commission;
- Confidentiality, Privacy and Security – all interpreters annually must sign and abide by our strict interpreter
- Code of Ethics which ensures that your customer’s sensitive information is handled with the utmost care;
- Interpreter Training – our annual training includes FWA and HIPAA guidelines
- Culturally Sensitive – when you schedule an interpreter assignment you can specify the gender and dialect of the interpreter,
- Fulfillment – our fulfillment rate is among the highest in the industry, whether it is scheduling same-day for emergency situations or pre-scheduled assignments.